The sawdust briquette charcoal is made with biomass waste materials for crushing, drying, briquetting, then carbonisation into charcoal. Biomass briquette charcoal has some carbon content of plants, and vegetation after processing into a mechanism of charcoal, and it belongs to the use of discarded plants into a treasure to protect the environment of the project.
Introduction of sawdust briquette charcoal
- Raw materials: Sawdust, tree branches, rice husk, bamboo shavings, peanut shells, sunflower shells, furfural residue, bagasse, corn stalks, corn cores, cotton stalks, coconut shells, coffee shells, and all kinds of shrubs and twigs
- Working principle: High temperature, carbonisation; first forming sawdust briquettes, then carboning into charcoal briquettes
- Equipment used: Sawdust briquette extruder machine, charcoal furnace
- No need to add any adhesive and harmful chemicals.
- Raw material humidity is within 8-12%.
- An advanced hot airflow drying system is adopted, and the drying effect is very good.
- Carbonisation equipment by high temperature, purification, smoke removal can transform semi-finished products into smoke-free, odorless clean charcoal, with professional technical guarantee and no hidden danger.
Process flow of sawdust briquette charcoal making
Biomass briquette charcoal production process is mainly divided into: raw material preparation, rod making, carbonisation, output of the three major components.
Raw materials preparation
Raw material preparation is a system including screening, crushing, drying and output. Collect enough sawdust, rice husks or others for briquettes making.
Sawdust briquettes extruding
Rod making process is composed of extruding, cutting and collecting. And the main equipment is wood briquette machine.
Carbonisation process consists of transporting, stacking, carbonising and kiln output. Generally, we use the vertical charcoal furnace for this process.
The production process may also use other equipment, such as: raw material is large then a crusher can be equipped; raw material moisture is too large can be equipped with a dryer. The sawdust briquette charcoal making line is the best choice if the production is carried out quickly.